Denied ThWhodini's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThWhodini, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThWhodini

ThWhodini VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ThWhodini
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:35505841
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned, idk what happened. i would like to know what happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I will have to wait on the evidence, and info about the ban to be given to me, so i can remember what happened.​

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Stocking for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. Please wait while he responds to this appeal.

3. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Hello Whodini, thank you for taking the time to make this appeal!
    As you know, I banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense). I gave you this ban at the end of round 3 of ttt_67thway_v14 on West.

My reasoning for this ban was this instance of RDM: http://imgur.com/a/IBUSt

As you can see, I took a screenshot of the damage and the damageinfo, and this player did not shoot at you as you claim in this report. You were pretty close to this player as well, so it is hard to understand why you would kill him for shooting at you when the recent logs say he didn't. When I found this report valid, I tried to slay you for it but you were already long gone. I waited until the end of the next round to issue you your ban, however I did not see you come back to the server.

Considering how vague this particular case can be, if you can provide any evidence to support that you killed this player for shooting at you, I will be glad to lift your ban. But right now, as it stands, there's no evidence to back up your claim that he was shooting at you. It is a little hard to simply trust your word in this particular situation as you don't have the cleanest history on our servers, and this is your second case of RDM and leave.

4. ThWhodini

ThWhodini VIP

oh, im sorry, i thought i saw him shooting me, but this proves he did not. Is there a way to serve the slay out, if there isnt ill wait the 2 weeks.

5. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

I'm well aware that you are a very active player, but that doesn't change the fact that this is your second RDM and Leave ban.
    If it were your first, I may consider it, but you have over 1500 hours on our servers, you should be well aware of how to avoid getting an RDM and Leave ban.
    This isn't a global ban, mind you, you are welcome to play on any of the other servers in the mean time.

However, I urge you to have the utmost caution, please check with staff before you leave a server if you have any upcoming slays. It is the safest way to avoid these types of bans, and you don't want to keep racking these up. Neither of us want to see these bans become global.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.