Denied Thotty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Thotty, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thotty

Thotty Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Thotty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42701719
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I had RDMed someone, so I stayed 2 rounds and no report or slay was taking place on me, so I got off and went to sleep because it was like 2AM. Not quite sure how it's RDM and leave (I believe) if I stayed 2 rounds and nothing happened. Thanks for reading!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sam

Sam VIP

Hey Thotty,you were banned for RDM & Leave (3rd offence) by @Cherry Slurpee

3. Thotty

Thotty Banned

Yeah I figured, thing is, I stayed for 2 rounds and nothing happened. No report was filed against me and I was never slain while I was in game, so I don't understand how this is fair?

4. JonD

JonD VIP

Hello Thotty I hope your day has been great.
    Before you leave the game you should always do "@Am I safe to leave?" this prevents you from being banned for any rdm and leave situation, but only if the staff members reply "yes" of course. Sometimes you might not notice that a report has been filed against you, and in this case that's what happened. I was on last night, but was not the one who banned you for it, since it was Cherry's report. @Darktooth
    Best of luck,
    JonD

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  5. Cherry Slurpee

Cherry Slurpee *slurping noise* VIP

Hey Thotty,

I banned you because last night you were found guilty of RDM 2nd time, which is two slays. You served your first slay on roof tops, but then the map changed and you left while serving your second slay. Through out the night while you were playing you had many accounts of RDM and broke the rules. This is not your first offence of RDM and leave either, it is RDM and leave 3rd offence. Judging by the context of your report you do not seem to take the rules seriously.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am going to deny this appeal. Please take this time to refer to our rules and guidelines so this does not happen again. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.