Approved THOTimus Prime's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by THOTimus Prime, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    THOTimus Prime
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:37040120​
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'd like to start off by saying I understand why I was banned and that it was completely justified, however I'm hoping that maybe I can get some leniency on this case.
    I defused a C4 on Assault, and then (jokingly) armed the C4 for 10 minutes next to a spray of a C4 in front of other people who saw. Someone (Hawlucha) then immediately comes up to the C4 in an attempt to disarm it and it blows up, killing around 4 people. I wasn't really thinking when I placed that C4, and it only occurred to me after I placed it that an innocent can disarm, kill people, and as a result, get me banned for 5 days. I know what I did was a mistake and I dont plan on making it again.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll be notifying @Yuuki about this to address your concerns, please chill for the time being.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Since you know why I banned you, I'm going to say this: Don't plant c4 as innocent or detective.

[​IMG]

Your c4 killed 4 people. Since your record is clean, I will unban you. However, I strongly advice you to not do something like that as innocent/detective because you will more likely kill innocents/detectives with the c4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.