Denied Thomas Adamantium's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Thomas Adamantium, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Thomas Adamantium
    Your Steam ID:
    tommy147
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because there is literally no reason for my ban. I was playing a fair game, then out of nowhere i got banned for 8 hours for harassment. For what? I didn't offend anyone as far as i know, plus the guidelines say:
    Harrasment
    1st time - Warning
    2nd time - Kick
    3rd time - Ban 24 hours
    4th time - Ban 5 days
    I wasn't kicked or warned. It was a straight out ban. Now, i know it's only a 8 hours ban but as an american i think i deserve my rights and my freedom.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't RDM anyone, i didn't talk shit about anyone, i literally didn't do nothing. There is no evidence against me neither.
    CDriscoll clearly abused his powers but i can understand, seeing as sometimes only one fake report can change all the situation​

2. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Thomas you were banned by @CDriscoll for Harassment, CD will response at his earliest convenience.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I banned you for harassment/trolling because you were intentionally harassing our staff member @teadawg1337 which you know from a past community. You sprayed a picture of his face on the wall, without his consent. You also did multiple other trollish things that I warned you for numerous times. I apologize, however, because I banned you for the wrong time since I was dealing with other players also. Here is a screenshot of the spray you had put on the wall: ttt_mc_mineshaft0005.jpg
    From my understanding, you came here just to troll @teadawg1337 and he will be my witness to this. I'll leave this to an admin to accept/deny.

4. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Appeal denied.

Please take your trolling elsewhere. Looking at your past names in your profile located here, it seems all you came here to do is to troll and cause trouble for our fellow staff member teadawg1337.

Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.