Denied TheZenonGaming's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheZenonGaming, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheZenonGaming
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    hello what the hell you ban me for get inesents to kill its other wen i was a t. affther i was ded​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    it is nothin agenst it i did not ghost for a t ore agenst dem only helping my teame. and im the ruels in is nothing a genst it.​

2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

3. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

I was there at the time where you DID ghost. You PM'd me this while you were dead and I was alive. At this time I didn't know if Bravo was Innocent or a Traitor so you PMing me this is classed as Ghosting. Also saying that you're allowed to do this and it's "not ghosting" because you're a dead traitor "helping your team" is completely false. Because you are not.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey, @TheZenonGaming ! Hope everything is well. Let's get to it:
    [​IMG]

With reference to the information found in the picture provided with evidence of the logs, it proves you were dead at the time this message was sent to the individual, while the individual was still alive. This allows what you have said to fall under the definition of ghosting.

Let's look back to your original message here and how that is ghosting.

[​IMG]

So in this case you are giving round-related game-influencing information through the PM system, which in this case was information regarding who was a traitor. Even if they weren't a traitor (which in this case they weren't), you are directly influencing the round by trying to get him killed.

Can you explain to me your reasoning for this? I'll be waiting for your response soon.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

5. i tryd to get hom to kill the inesent for my team to have a chans

6. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Regardless here, that is ghosting, as you cannot do that, even as a traitor.

Because of your lack of knowledge of the rules, I am going to be DENYING this appeal.
    Please take this time to learn up on Ghosting and its effects.

Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.