Denied They're On Diggity/HIKO's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by They're On Diggity/HIKO, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    They're On Diggity/HIKO
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because it was a false banning
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for RDM +4 w/o a warning might i say. In the round that i was accused all i did was throw a nade and jump off to kms. The nade only hit one person and only did damage to one person which wasnt even lethal​

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

3. Replicating this message in his report against Stocking:

Was on when this guy was on the server and later banned. Toxic as hell, saw him get slain by Stocking over multiple maps.

4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Stocking for Mass RDM +4. He shall respond at his earliest convenience.

5. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Alright let's get into this.

It is true that I banned you for Mass RDM 4+. Now, even in the situation you just described, you would have been slain. But that's not quite what happened.
    Here is an album that I've created that shows every report that resulted in a slay for you, and a clear picture of both grenade kills.

http://imgur.com/a/ts4i3

Now, as you can clearly see, in the logs you clearly killed two people with that grenade, which contradicts your statement here.
    In the next report featured, which was on the same map, you shot somebody with a Mossberg which caused a small RDM chain.
    And on the last report, I slayed you for hitting me with a crowbar. This happened six seconds into the round, which is more than enough time to realize that it is no longer the preparing phase. In the future, refrain from using weapons near people in preparing, as we slay for damages even if they were accidental from the preparing phase.
    Now when you killed me and Kidd with that grenade I realized I had already slain you twice, and banned you for RDM 4+ once I had confirmed your grenade kills to be valid slays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.