Denied Thewandmaker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Thewandmaker, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Thewandmaker
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:72192798
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The reason that I had "rdm'd" those people was that one of them had been in the closet and the T room was just closing as i saw him (he was the only one in there). Another one of them had been just walking around as i was getting flare gunned so i shot at him (You can hear the noise and he saw me so idk why he didnt do anything.) There is supposedly a third but if so that was crossfire. I honestly had no intention of RDMing but really only one was sus (the one from the closet) the rest were crossfire or GBA. I do think i should get a slay but i had no bad intentions and i even was going to talk to candy but my gmod just p much exploded right then.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I can't get the logs or anything because as I was trying to talk it out with candy, my gmod froze and went black; i couldnt do anything at that point, so by the time i restarted i was already banned for 24 hourse​

2. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

3. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

I don't know what really went on with the guy near the T room door but, he wasn't involved in your ban. I had shot you with a flare way behind all 3 or the players you had rdm'd. And just because you were flared and they were next to you doesn't mean you can just shoot them. They can't possibly help you out anymore then just standing there. None of them shot a bullet at you until you shot or kill them first. You had killed an innocent inno and shot 2 of my T buddies right after killing the inno. Which leads to your mass rdm 3+ ban.

Appeal
    DENIED

Feel free to play on our other servers in the mean time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.