Approved thetinto's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thetinto, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thetinto

thetinto New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    thetinto
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:75545666
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    been banned from a server for rdm and leaving after the staff member hadnt done reports for 4 rounds and the map changing.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Tagging @Fear☠ as he banned you for RDM & Leave. Please be patient as he gathers his evidence.

3. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Hey^^
    I can sadly not give my evidence before sunday, because I'm out of town working until then.

The ban is only a local ban on our EU vanilla server, so you may play on other servers in the meantime.

4. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

After thinking about a little I will unban you right now.
    But i will still post my evidence on sunday.

The ban is not voided as of now, so if you do it again, it will be your second offence of RDM and Leave.

5. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Alright, let's get right into this.
    The report regarding your ban is right here.
    Your response to the report didn't give much to work with for me, so to be sure why you killed him I went and asked you over PM as seen here.
    In our extended rules you can read that it is not allowed to KOS or kill a player for following you. The rule.

I then proceeded to give you a slay on round 6 of the map, so you needed to serve the slay in the next map.
    Though at map change you didn't join the server as seen here.
    I gave you some time to rejoin (1-2 rounds), but you didn't rejoin and I gave you the ban for RDM and Leave 1st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.