Denied TheSkeletonKing34's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheSkeletonKing34, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Theskeletonking34
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90181353
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    dunno why i got banned for mic spam.
    i was just talking with Tristene, and was not making any loud noises,constant sounds, playing music through mic, or anything like that.

we where talking about the recent rdm i just did on him and werent arguing in any shape or form. hell it was just about how one of the players that was on the same sever was trying to get him killed and said he would give away 1k points for doing it soooo i talked to tristene about spliting it 50/50 plus i would take the slays for it.

seriously dont know why i was banned for just talking to another player.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I banned you. Give me a moment to reply to this.

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I joined the server and noticed immediately that you were being loud on the mic. It wasn't too bad, but you were loud. I didn't really feel the need to give you any gags since it wasn't really considered mic spam. That was until there were 3 instances where you got really loud on your mic to the point where I had to do something.

You yelled into the mic the first time. I gave you the first gag and I gave you a warning as well. As you can see by the chat you were aware of your gag because you apologized for what you did. You still continued to speak loudly on the mic but like I mentioned beforehand, it wasn't enough to give you another gag.

[​IMG]

Then once again you decided to shout on the mic. I had caught you again and I followed what was next according to protocol. Which was to give you another gag but this time for a full round. I'm not sure if you were aware of this gag but I did in fact give you a second gag. As you'll see in this next screenshot.

[​IMG]

Even after 2 gags you still decided it was a good idea to shout into the mic. Unlike the previous gags, I actually have video evidence of this one. I was messaging a player on steam and you decided to shout on your mic. I checked in game and saw it was you who did it. The next thing for me to do was to give you a ban for mic spam. Here's the short clip of you shouting into the mic.

I gave you two gags for mic spamming, but even then you still decided to shout on the mic. So at this point you needed a ban for mic spam. Then I also took into consideration on what happened right before I joined the server. I was told by a few players that you were warned before. @Lemon who was the mod on before me had already gagged you once, and even warned you for harassment. He didn't have the evidence for the gag but he showed me that you were indeed harassing others with negative comments.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Comments like these are unacceptable, and not okay to say. They are extremely disrespectful, and we don't need that on our servers. While I wasn't present for this, Lemon still showed me the evidence. Looking at your history you have quite a few bans. You have 3 bans for toxicity, and 3 bans for mic spam. So you are fully aware of what's not okay to say, and what mic spamming is. You have been given multiple bans for things like this in the past and you obviously have not learned your lesson. If anything I am being lenient because you just came out of a 12 week ban and I decided to only give you another 12 weeks. I could have easily gave you a longer ban with the record that you have. I hope you take this time to think about the way you present yourself on our servers. With that being said, I will go ahead and close this up.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.