Denied TheRetroDJ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheRetroDJ, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRetroDJ

TheRetroDJ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheRetroDJ
    Your Steam ID:
    TheRetroDJ
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im really sorry for RDM'ing. I swear I'll never RDM again and if if purposefully RMD again within a set period (say, for example, three months) I will gladly accept a Perma-Ban. If you agree please let me know and let me know how long my probation will be. I LOVE THIS SERVER and I really hope you give me a chance.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave 4th Offense by @Kyogre. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey Retro.

I understand that you're wanting to be unbanned, but allow me to show you why you were banned in the first place:

[​IMG]

In the report above, you fully admitted to RDMing and how it was a mistake. So I decided to place the appropriate slay on you as a result:

[​IMG]

The only problem is that you decided to leave almost a couple moments after I placed the slay on you and once again showed that you were sorry for RDMing right before you blatantly left.

At this point, I'm going to be denying this appeal considering that this is your Fourth Offense of RDM and Leave, you should definitely know to stay the full round to serve your slay and to ask the Staff Member(s) present that you're good to go. I know that you expressed how sorry you were for this, but actions speak louder than words in this case. Should you decide to RDM and Leave soon after you're unbanned, the punishment will be an even longer global ban so I advise you to be careful when you come back from this ban.

Feel free to contact me privately with any questions or concerns.

Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.