Approved TheRealWasabi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheRealWasabi, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealWasabi

TheRealWasabi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheRealWasabi
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly don't know why i was banned. I finished the a round after being killed pretty early on, and decided to join a friend in another server. I come back today and i have a 5 day ban. I believe III was in charge at the time as well as Daddy Nexxus.

Thanks in advance!
    TheRealWasabi​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'll be tagging @iii to respond to your appeal. You were banned for RDM and Leave, 1st offense.
    You can check this yourself in the future as your account is linked, it can be accessed under the "Servers" tab on top:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/bans/

iii will respond and shed light on what actually happened at his earliest convenience, please be patient until then.

3. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

I was the one who banned you, Daddy Nexxus had left the previous map.

The slay was for this report:
    [​IMG]
    That was valid, since you started hitting him less than a second into the round, before he ever did anything.
    [​IMG]

The next map, when you got killed pretty early on due to the fact that you were slain :p, you ended up leaving before the round finished, which is considered RDM and Leave according to our extended rules: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is your first RDM and Leave ban, so I will unban you, but be aware that if you RDM and Leave again within the next 3 months, then it will be your second offense, a 2 weeks local ban.
    To that end it is best to ask the staff member online if you are safe to leave (a simple @can I leave? in chat would do).

Your appeal is accepted. Feel free to ask me anything, in a forum convo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.