Denied TheRealLukePickle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheRealLukePickle, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheRealLukeλλ7
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:196601826
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was waiting for like 2.5 hours for an admin to come onto the server because there was no admins online when i accidently hurt a guy and then i decide to leave for 15 minutes then when i go to join back im banned.
    they should really hire more admins because u cant expect someone to stay in the server for over 2 hours just waiting for an admin so you can watch yourself get banned.
    please unban me​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Tedelicious as they banned you for 3rd offense of RDM and Leave. Please wait for their response.

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there therealluke,

I've seen this and will post evidence shortly. I can't get to my pc due to having an appointment quite soon. But this is what happened on EU2. You threw a grenade which killed a player after playing with me for about half an hour to an hour.

The ban was on metropolis (construction site building) for killing somebody with a grenade. You claimed self defense but sadly i didn't hear any warning of a grenade throw nor did i see any in chat so i was forced to ban you as you had already left.

This was however the second rdm and leave ban you received from me yesterday as you got banned by me on vanilla as well when you were slain twice.
    Do you have anything to say about this before i post my evidence?

Regards,
    Ted

4. Ted

Hey there @TheRealLukePickle,

Here are the report and you leaving the server before the report was dealt with.

I've checked my video and i had been playing with you for the course of 1.5 hour so please don't give me the there was no staff to handle it.
    The reason you supplied was a T chasing you, but before you threw the incend there was no damage done to anybody.

Do you have anything to add or say?

Regards,
    Ted

5. Ted

Hey there @TheRealLukePickle as you RDM'ed and left again I will be closing this Appeal as you clearly do NOT learn a lesson.
    You currently have 3 active bans by me within 24 hours for the same reasoning and you coming to the server again to do the same shows me that you show no regret for anything you have done.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread Locked

You can always open a chat if you found this was unjustified and we can talk it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.