Denied TheRealDankpool's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheRealDankpool, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealDankpool

TheRealDankpool New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68574867
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "ghosting" while streaming and was in the process of fixing my stream delay so that I met the servers streamer guideline and was unfairly handed a 28 day ban, I feel that since I was fixing the issue to meet the server guidelines that I should be unbanned. Thank you, I would also love to get support on my twitch to partner with you guys to bring publicity to both your server and my channel, but I will take that up in the appropriate manner! Thanks ~TheRealDankpool
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. TheRealDankpool

TheRealDankpool New Member

It shows here that my stream delay is set to the requested time of 20 minutes as to prevent ghosting

Attached Files:

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Lucilla for "Ghosting". She will respond when she is available, so please remain patient.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

After I noticed you were streaming, I've sent a pm to you telling you that you must have at least 10~20min delay if you're streaming while playing on our server.
    I've waited for at least 3 or 4 minutes for you to change your settings, unfortunately, you did not.
    And later on, you spam this on admin chat.
    [​IMG]
    Sadly part of it was blocked by the menu, but you were spamming that you'll only change your settings unless I follow you on twitch.
    And that is why I banned you instanly after you sent me that message.
    You've showed no attemp to set delay for your stream, hence I'm not accepting your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.