Denied Theowerdawg's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Theowerdawg, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theowerdawg

Theowerdawg Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Edward Newgate
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:30977005
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i don't know what slay it was for. I did take all my slays.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know why i was banned, i wasn't reported when i left the server​

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned for RDM and Leave, 3rd Offense by @Holo on West 2.
    You also have an RDM and Leave, 2nd Offense ban on EU by @Steven [BTH] .
    They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by myself from West 2 as you left before I could file a report. On the map you left on, during round 2, you'd called a KoS on me for supposedly no reason. I was a T that round. Can you please clarify why you might've called it?

4. Theowerdawg

i was shot by a malfunction pistol, from the direction i saw you running, with the same skin as you. I chased you or whoever i saw, through multiple room. When i called the kos on you, i saw you had turned your back to me, as if you ran away from my direction. I still don't see why i got banned when there was no way of explaining myself.

5. Miss Alice

Your response implied you were uncertain of my identity, which on its own would cause your kill to be RDM. There is also a rather interesting flaw in your response. I reviewed the demo I'd been recording that round, and found that it took you a full four or five seconds to turn around and face the location you'd been shot by me from, at which time I'd already been entering another room down the hall you'd passed. I was not just out of sight for you, I was well out of sight, and you hadn't made contact with me for an extended period after that point. There would not have been any reason to KoS me and I had not done anything around you prior to that that would've warranted a KoS, and this is why a ban was issued to you for RDM and Leave in the first place. Given the circumstances, as well as the fact that you were dishonest with me, I will be denying my part of your appeal. I'll leave it to Steven to close things up here.

6. Theowerdawg

so your demo tells you how it went.
    i called a Kos on you, you were the shooter, i only saw the cape and some of the mask. Did your demo take my fps in accounting. cuz I'm pretty sure that you can't record what i saw. I called a kos on a guy running away from me and I was right. My kos was justified by the fact that i was a Detective, i ran after a guy who shot me with a malfunctional pistol, with your skin and you ended up being the guy i was chasing. The result of this kos or "rdm" if you're the one who got killed, is justifiable. It wasn't an accident that i got YOU, i knew it was you and it ended up being you.

7. Miss Alice

There was a considerable amount of time before you turned around to face the direction you were shot from. There is no mistake, I was not within your sight and I would not have been even slightly visible by the time you turned. I still have the recording, if you want to see for yourself.

8. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

So I slayed you for this report because you was killing people who were refusing to test; http://prntscr.com/9xt9ff. The moment you were slain you immediately left the server and thus I banned you http://prntscr.com/9xta7j. With that said I have decided that I am going to deny my side of the appeal due the fact you consistently RDM and leave.

9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.