Denied TheorizingExistance's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheorizingExistance, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheorizingExistance

TheorizingExistance New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheorizingExistance
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:102882432
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I admit I RDM'ed but I was banned for 5 days and I didn't leave the game it any way.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and leave (1st offense) by @NoHackJustGood
    please be patient, they will respond at earliest convenience.

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I will be providing my evidence shortly. Thanks for being patient.

Edit: It is very late for me so I will be handling this in the morning. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  4. NoHackJustGood

Okay @TheorizingExistance, lets jump right into things!
    First I would like to review the report with you so we both are on the same page of why you were being slain.
    [​IMG]
    Because of the response and the logs, I had to see this as RDM. You mentioned above that you know why you were being slain so I won't go into as much detail here.

Another thing I would like to show you is the leave, which I will be leaving right here:
    [​IMG]
    From looking at the screenshot, you can see that you left with one slay. I gave you 1 full round to come back and you didn't. If you came back, you would have just served your slay and we can all continue with our day.
    I will be leaving this thread open so you can give your thoughts/opinions on the situation. I will not be making a verdict just yet.
    I apologize for the messy spacing in this appeal.
    Thanks again @Sith Master for bringing this up to me.

5. NoHackJustGood

Because I did not get a response back, I will be denying this appeal and locking it. If you still want to appeal your ban, you can message me on the forums and I can open this back up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.