Denied TheOatBaron's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheOatBaron, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Oat Baron
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not even sure why I'm banned. It says banned for 52 days, which I'm assuming was 8 weeks because I haven't had time to be on in forever. The only punishment for this is cheating or ghosting a SECOND time and I:

a) Haven't cheated/ghosted before
    b) Have no friends to ghost with
    c) Don't cheat, 4 times out of 5 I get killed off the bat and resort to scrolling through Reddit's toppest fedora tipping maymays.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    See above in reference to the rules.​

2. You were banned for RDM & Leave, 4th offense by @Dante so I'll get you an admin & contact him.

Edit: Thanks Rice, much appreciated.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

If you can provide evidence for this appeal, @Dante, that would be fantastic.

Once Dante has provided the reasoning behind your ban, @Muffin will decide the verdict of this appeal.

5. Dante

Dante Yugioh is love Yugioh is life VIP

Okay, before I got demoted I banned you for RDM and Leave 4th Offense. I noticed that you crowbarred two people before I was able to file those reports against you. Sadly, I didn't take any screenshots of you leaving, but I do have two screenshots of people you crowbarred.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the second screenshot there is also info showing you damaging Lomentor202 for 40 damage. I don't have a specific screen shot on the Damage info.

This is what I was able to provide and I will now leave this up to Muffin now.

6. I would really like a clearance on this. I always leave a round inbetween possible cases of RDM just in case the mod/admin at the time was busy the previous round. However, if it is carrying multiple rounds over I cannot simply stay as for I thought they were already dealt with.

If this is the case, which I assume it is, I'd really like a system where I know if the pending reports against me are still open or not. It's impossible to tell whether or not a filed report has already been dealt with or not.

7. Dante

Dante Yugioh is love Yugioh is life VIP

I don't remember specifics, but I was either told to look at the people you crowbarred in the past rounds or I was just browsing the logs for unreported RDM. Most likely just browsing for unreported RDM.

8. If you're browsing through old logs you can't call it RDM and leave...

9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Moderators have to issue punishments for every case of RDM. If it's unreported and they stumble upon RDM, such as the case where you damaged the detective with a crowbar, they typically will report you themselves so that they may investigate it, or ask you questions pertaining to said RDM. Being that you left before Dante was able to inquire more about this from you, he had to issue an RDM and LEAVE ban on you.

You've also accumulated 3 prior offences to this, so you have to know how it works here, and you would also have to know that you can't just go around smacking people with crowbars.

Appeal DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.