Denied TheOatBaron's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheOatBaron, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Oat Baron
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I genuinely have no clue why I am banned. I tried to log in tonight and got this message. I looked through the rules and there is no 12 day ban. Perhaps it's been 14 days and I haven't logged in and it was RDM & Leave. Before leaving I always make sure the round ends without any reports before I leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My own words, I had no reason to take a screenshot upon leaving. I left with no reports on me when the next round started. No idea what happened, am genuinely confused.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@BmTron banned you on East for RDM & Leave Second. You also have another rdm and leave ban by @Rek on vanilla, one day after the second one.

3. pup

pup Princess Pup

Hey Oat, it's currently 1 am in my timezone and I'm heading off to bed, so I'll get to this in the morning with my evidence.

For the mean time, I suggest playing on the servers you're not banned on, and try to give reasons why you should be unbanned. (y)

4. My memory escapes me as for I never intentionally did either of these things therefore have a very weak recollection. From what I remember, at neither of these points did I have anything on me. There was no "You will be slain next round" or any active reports. I had responded, waited for next round, and there was no punishment or sign of investigation.

5. Rek

Rek Ø

Hello Oat Baron! I hope your day is going fantastic.
    For future reference your steamid is- STEAM_0:1:75453228

Now to your ban!
    It was a crazy, crazy round and I had to ban two people for mass RDM.

I go through the logs to make sure I counted the RDMs right, when I came across something interesting.
    [​IMG]

It looks like you sniped a guy in the head with an AWP for no apparent reason.
    I was about to message you about it, but you left right after the round ended.

Now, I'm a reasonable guy and this is the ONLY thing wrong you did the whole map, so if you could give me a run down of what happened, I may decrease your ban length a little bit.

Also, for future reference, just message me in adminchat or in private messaging to ask if you are good to go before leaving.
    Especially when you kill a fellow innocent.

Cheers and I will expect your response in the next 24 hours or else my ban will stay.

Stay classy.

6. Ah, I actually remember this! The guy was shooting at Jack The Ripper with a rifle. Jack died and was innocent. From what I saw, it looked like the shot came from Optimus w/ a Rifle. I shot optimus in the head with an awp.

7. pup

pup Princess Pup

Sorry for the delay, turns out I won't be able to provide me evidence at the moment so I'm going to be accepting your appeal.

Basically what happened was you had killed a player on community pool and then got reported, your defence was that he had killed someone else but he never did, so I set the slay on you. You then left the next round and never came back, so I banned you. Don't know if you remember this situation or not, but apologise on my part for not being able to get the screenshots. You'll be unbanned from East 1.

Appeal : Approved
    (Not Voided)

As for the rest of the ban, that's on Reks end.

Have a nice day :)

8. Rek

Rek Ø

Due to you killing on suspicion, I will have to deny my part of it for vanilla.

However, you are free to play on our 6 other servers!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know!

Cheers and I'll see you on our other servers!

Appeal: Kinda DENIED
    Thread: Completely Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.