Denied TheNamelessGamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Proviancy, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheNamelessGamer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62824494
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on East and I accidentally shot someone once, didn't kill them, just shot them. I then had to leave and was apparently banned for RDM and Leave. I didn't mean for this to happen, but I understand the confusion. If you don't want me unbanned, I understand, but I would just like to be unbanned so I can continue to play on it :D
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence as I found out the reason I was banned two days after the event.​

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Vorlass fo "RDM + Leave During Slay ( 1st Offense )" He will respond as soon as he can.

Do note, in the MOTD:
    RDM (Innocents/Detectives)
    • Randomly damaging or killing other players.
    • Killing someone on suspicion.
    • Killing someone for following you.
    • Randomly prop damaging or killing.
    • Crowbar fighting.
    • If you allow someone to kill you, its still considered RDM.
    You do not have to kill for it to be considered RDM. Also you have to stay the entire round you are slain as stated here:
    RDM
    • 1st time - Slay*
    • 2nd time - Slay 2 rounds*
    • 3rd time - Ban 24 hours
    • 4+ times - Ban 5 days
      * If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave.

3. Proviancy

Proviancy VIP

Yes, I'm aware of the reason and not saying I didn't break any rules, I did and I apologize for doing so.

4. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

Good evening,

I slayed you during Round 4 for assaulting a Detective for no reason on Lost Temple in Round 3. You left during the round while the slay was still in effect. You must stay the entire round of your slay or else it is still RDM + Leave.

2015-04-22_00001.jpg

Considering the fact that you also attacked another innocent during that round as well, I think you should learn the rules first. I am going to deny this appeal. You are free to play on any one of our other servers until your ban is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.