Denied TheMinecrafter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MikuChanAnimations, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheMinecrafter
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I had said that my computer would die and it did. But before that this popped up.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    hl2_osx quit unexpectedly.​

2. Here is my ID STEAM_0:0:78214131

3. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

You were banned by @kynwall for RDM and leave 3rd offense, he'll respond shortly

4. I did not have a 2rd offence
    This would be my 2nd
    Not 3rd.

5. I dont even remember have a 2nd exept for now

6. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    2nd offense was from @Zigles and currently active.

7. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Please refer to this thread for my evidence for your 2nd offense ban and why it was denied.

8. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Hello and good day to you @TheMinecrafter I hope you're well, let's get to this appeal shall we.

The situation that had
    occurred was simple, you had "miss-clicked" and ended up damaging a player, to which he responded with killing you and so you reported him for the reason of, and I quote, "WTF? U ACCIDENT ALY CLICKED!". According to our rules and protocol accidental RDM is still RDM, the rule which states this can be found here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/
    Because of this rule, you were slain for your actions, and within seconds you stated in the voice chat "I have to go my computers going to die so if I leave it isn't RDM and Leave." and then poof you were gone, now I gave you the benefit of the doubt and waited two rounds before banning you, giving you more then enough time to reboot your system and re-join, however you never did rejoin and so I had proceeded to ban you for RDM&Leave.

The Evidence:
    Minecrafter 1.png

Minecrafter 2.png

Do to the nature of this ban and it being your third offense I will not be accepting this appeal, you are more then fully aware of the consequences when leaving during a slay, regardless of the reason.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.