Denied TheLionInAFedora's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheLionInAFedora, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLionInAFedora

TheLionInAFedora New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheCatInTheHat/TheLionInAFedora
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    If i can get the reason for why i was ban, i would give a good rebuttal.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Again, if i can get why i was ban, i'd give a rebuttal.​

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Darth West for RDM & Leave Second Offence, he will respond soon.
    Also this is your correct steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41828218

3. TheLionInAFedora

Alright, thanks. If i did do something wrong i'll take the ban; however, i didn't intend on leaving on an rdm

4. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Lion how are you today, I hope you are doing great.

Now onto the appeal you "Rdmed" Lax and was slain, as per the server rules. After the slay was given you left the server and so I had to ban you for "Rdm & Leave". If you can explain why you killed him, I will unban you if not this appeal will be denied.
    upload_2014-9-20_16-32-29.png

5. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

If I can add to this; I also banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense earlier. You shot Vicsise in the head then left the server without replying to the report.
    Pretty sure @La Vie was witness to that as he PMed me about it when you left.
    [​IMG]

6. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Actually @Azure
    On the bank map, @TheLionInAFedora and I were standing over a dead body and he was claiming he was "proven" for no reason.
    I told him "I don't trust you so I'ma go away, so suspect TheLionInAFedora"
    Then he said "Fuck you" then proceeded to RDM me and when I killed him after he brought me down to around 20hp, he left the server.
    And he also RDM'd Vicsise too but I have no proof on both RDM counts but the logs are there and he did indeed left without explaining his side so yeah.

I would suggest to @Darth West to deny this appeal and ask for this player to get an extended ban. He seems to be a hazard to this community. Unless he's unaware of the rules which he can read them both here and here.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  7. TheLionInAFedora

To darth, i don't remember lex. To la vie. I killed a traitor and you claimed that i didn't. I just shot him because he went past an un id'd body. I got pissed shot him once with Winchester and left cuz dick people. Now, i know how to play the game well and this shit is just getting out of hand. Everyone on the server just screams and nothing ever gets done. I was like legit "Fuck this and fuck you." There is pretty much a reason for anything i do; however, nothing ever gets looked over and bullshit reasons like "I can't slay him for that" come into play. I was just playing a game where i yelled out "This guy is t-baiting" whilst him shooting past my head with a pistol and another guy kills me (on my T-round) and i get told that the person that killed me shouldn't get slayed.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  8. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

First off thank you @La Vie & @Azure for your input.
    Now Lion since you have no reason for killing lex and you left during your slay round this ban will not be voided nor will you be unbanned. Seeing as you look like you want to dispute the ban @Azure gave you, I advise you to make a ban appeal on that ban. I thank you for making this appeal and trying to inform us of what happened.

If my admin @ThatBox thinks that I have been unfair in this appeal. Then I ask that you alert me to the course of action I must undergo.

This Appeal has been denied and will not be voided. If you wish to appeal your other ban you should do so.

Appeal Denied
    Topic Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.