Approved thelifeofpablo69's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thelifeofpablo69, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Gluten Free
    Your Steam ID:
    no idea
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Lucilla having inferior judgement
    Evidence of Innocence:
    AATN @Lucilla

Ok so after reading the report, I still maintain my innocence.

BUT i know what I saw, and thought i dont record my games I know that i saw 2 people get killed near him and he did nothing about it. Does the video not reflect that?
    Do you know how you can see through the inside of walls on the roof?
    Does the video not show him being very close to 2 people dying?

HOW ARE YOU CALLING THIS LOOPHOLING.

I know that I was watching a lot more than just 'peaked on top of the glitch roof' and called him suspicious. If you watch the video, you can see me exchange fire with the t shooting RIGHT BESIDE HIM from the edge of the top of the roof. The view of me is block by the train support underneath the trian tracks. anyone who has played this map knows where I wouldve been. I knew he was under the tracks and 3 people had died around him, and he was standing by unided. Dont claim that I couldnt have seen any of this.

If i was loopholing, there would be no un-ided.
    If i was loopholing, a detective wouldn't of been killed right beside him
    If i was loopholing, there wouldn't have been so much GBA going on around him that i had to kill him.

How do my initial reports reflect so well on what actually happened, yet you claim 'it is clear that there's no way you can spot that.'

I saw everything that happened and you guys have a butt hurt VIP who wants me banned. Good job lol I signed up to your forum just to appeal my ban and still get shit on.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2pImU6s-aIhc21CWHk1NzZ6OTg

this is the video for anyone who wants it idk if it works, wont play for me.

@Lucilla can you refer me to a different mod/admin since you dont seem too familiar with this map

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Tagging @Lucilla again for banning you with the reason of "loopholing". Please be patient for her response.

3. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

The video is here.
    As shown in the video, the player you killed was standing there afk the whole time during the killings happened, at first you only called high sus on him, you didn't kill him immediately and only had suspicion on him, and after 30 seconds or so, you decided you should kill him for GBA, and that's somewhat loopholing our rules to get kills.
    But after discussing with @CDriscoll , we decided to unban you. But please be warned that such toxic gameplay is highly not recommended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.