Denied thelanejones's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thelanejones, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Michael Scott
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53592876
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for placing a C4 as an innocent,and Soda From Hentai (which is their user) Purposefully defusing it wrongly. I placed it for a 10 minute timer. The round had been going for maybe 10 minutes already, so in voice chat, i said "Nobody mess with this, there's maybe 5 minutes left." Yet, for god knows why, Soda From Hentai, Who had gotten two slays for rdming me on suspicion of trap, Purposefully clicked a random wire and made it blow up, Killing me and two others. This ban is bullshit. It's soda's fault that they blew it up, They knew it was unneccesary, but they wanted me to get in trouble for getting them two slays. They, However, did not get in trouble at all. How the fuck is that okay? They caused the deaths, But because that little "who killed you" box said it was me, I was the one who was banned. What the fuck?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i cant take a screenshot because obviously i'm banned and i've already closed the client so i dont know how you expect me to come up with something here. There were 2 witnesses, But i dont remember either of their names.​

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Since you know why you were banned, I'm going to go directly to the rules and point out exactly why you were banned.

You planted the C4. Thus, you are responsible for it. This includes any deaths caused by the C4.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Since your ban is going to expire soon, I will be denying this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.