Denied thefish11099's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thefish11099, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Thefish11099
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:3828059
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, I, I'll say why I was banned and what happened at the time of my ban.
    The server was on TTT_Lost_Temple and I had been trying to complete the easter egg as many rounds as I could, and on one of the rounds, I had died before I could get the staff and finish it, so I PM someone I know who is innocent this https://i.imgur.com/glRIaYf.png which is essentially me telling him how to finish the easter egg and trying to guide him through the process. Later, the map had changed and I was banned on the one with the robot and dick prop for 8w for Ghosting (2nd Offense). I'm not super confident I'll be unbanned, but I'd at least like a ban reduction if possible. I had not played TTT on this server, let alone Gmod for a long time until around a month ago, and I feel that aside from a few mistakes, I've been doing good as far as the rules go, considering my time not playing on the server and actively knowing them/using them in-game. When I PMed that guy, the thought of it being ghosting had not crossed my mind and I only saw it as telling him how to do something, like one would tell another how to use the traitor menu, but looking back on it now, I can see it as helping somebody with providing information they can use to win the game with. I also would like at the very least a reduction because of how I was banned for my 2nd offense ghosting, considering how my "1st offense" was over 3 years ago and how there was a statute of limitations then, for ghosting it seemed, but now there isn't. Sometime after I was banned, I had decided to wait it out because it seemed like Agent A did his job correctly, so even if I don't get unbanned, let alone a reduction, I won't complain. Thanks for reading the entire thing if you did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If it helps my case any better, it was also the only real ban I've had since coming back to the server.​

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Tagging @Noob999 as he overwrites your ban as Ghosting 2nd Offense

3. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Meant to tag noob instead of agent A

4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Thefish11099
    Your act of ghosting was telling the player that the staff was active when you were dead.
    The same staff that can win the round if you use it.
    He did not know the staff was accessible at time.

I'm not sure how you are counting a RDM and leave ban as not a real ban.

I am denying this appeal.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.