Approved thefish11099's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thefish11099, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Thefish11099
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:3828059
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, the map was island and the first round into the map, I had propsurfed up to the tower and landed, got shot at for no reason with a pistol and killed the guy. Just so happens that he's innocent. I help kill people because they're acting like a traitor or whatever later on in later rounds. New round starts and this guy glenndesar starts shooting at people, I KOS him but don't have any weapons, so I get a gun and this guy in a stormtrooper skin tries to propkill me, so I kill him and he's (what do ya' know) innocent. Later on in the round, I go on a search for glenn only to discover that he's dead, but I see a guy named Agxite leave a room, so I go into the room and I see a C4. Once I see Agxite again, I kill him, ID his body, blow up by the C4, and find out that he was the one who was trying to defuse it because he killed the traitor who planted it and came back because he knew of the wires. I got karma banned afterward and then banned for rdm and leave because I had a slay on me for being pushed into an elevator along with another guy and killed by it. I don't have anything but console for evidence, just as preface. Images in order of start of map to end (banned). Also, there was another guy I killed who the detective helped me kill, who was just shooting at me with a shotgun after I killed (along with the detective) a guy who just killed an afk person. At the very least, I'd like a reduction on the ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Orion as he banned you for RDM and leave

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey there fish.

I just re-watched my deathscene and I did commit the mistake of banning you for RDM and leave on a karma ban, however please understand that you got the karma ban on a map change so the vote menu blocked the chat's view at the time you got the ban on island. The following map, I checked the reports to see if anyone left and you weren't there so I just assumed you left while slain.

I'm going to void the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.