Denied thefish11099's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thefish11099, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    thefish11099
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:77447953
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, at least not globally
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I just don't know why it was global. Also, was it the slay that I got from Steve Mason? Ryan4Win sir pls rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrepawned​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and leave, first offense + History" by @ryan4win
    Please be patient he will respond at earliest convenience

3. thefish11099

Dude, I know. You don't have to respond to the appeal since you're not really involved. I mean, thanks but I would really just rather only ryan4win respond since he's the one that banned me. Plus I'm not really impatient and I know that he'd respawn when he can.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I tagged ryan in this post so that he would be notified of the ban appeal. Tagging the person who banned you will speed up the time for a verdict to be reached. I am simply following the normal procedure for ban appeals.

5. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

I banned you because you threw a grenade without warning and killed a Traitor, and Innocent for no apparent reason.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see from your response to the second picture you even admitted to committing a slay-worthy offense, and yet you still left the server. Could you explain why you left after knowing that you would be slain?

6. thefish11099

Oh, okay. I didn't notice that you tagged him nor did I know that to be the procedure.

7. thefish11099

I was going to type about why do it global but looking at my history, I can't really argue against it.
    EDIT: To explain why, I watched a long video and figured the next round had started considering how long the video I watched was, so I left. Then right after leaving I had a bad feeling but thought that it was a good enough time to wait until the round had ended.

8. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Since you see why I decided to globalize it, and you agree with me, this appeal will be denied. Let this serve as a reminder that you will need to shape up how you play on our servers, future punishments will be much harsher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.