Denied TheDemotarian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheDemotarian, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDemotarian

TheDemotarian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheDemotarian
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:111858180
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well truly I have an idea to why I was banned but it came very unexpectedly as many others were doing what I was doing. I remember playing rather recklessly on both West and West 2 and rdming occasionally with several others rdming constantly with no mods on. I just want to know why I was banned specifically, and why the sentence of 24 days was put in place as thats super long, especially when I didn't leave while answering a report or when any mods were on.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for Mass RDM x4 + History by @Lemon. Please wait while he respond to this appeal, as it can take time for staff to collect their evidence.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

@GunAndBomb should have evidence. I just G&E'd the ban. Please wait while he gather's his evidence.

4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

Hello and thank you for making this appeal. I will respond with my evidence as soon as possible.

5. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

Thank you for your patience.

Here are the reports that led to your initial RDMx4 ban:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Based on your responses to all of the reports, my verdict was that you rdm'd 4 players for no reason. Consequently, I banned you for 5 days as per our rules for an RDMx4 offense. I then requested a global extension, due to your history, and Lemon globally banned you.

Given your history, it is evident that you have not adequately learned your lesson from your previous punishments and I hope this harsher punishment will help. I will not be unbanning you. Kindly, take the time to read our rules thoroughly here: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact me by creating a conversation on the forums or messaging me on Steam.

I hope to see you again once you are unbanned.

Have a nice day,
    GunAndBomb

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.