Denied TheBlizzard's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheBlizzard, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheBlizzard
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58080665
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Fake callout for Ghosting, only told who RDM'ed me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hey guys,

Im TheBlizzard,

There happened something that should have happened.
    I got banned for 25 days for "Ghosting". People like Cromario and Bucket are trying to get me banned, the sad part is. I DIDNT GHOST!

Seriously... I did not, check the ip or whatever its needed to, but i didn't ghost. people just say that since i kill them because of throwing grenades/incedenary's and such. sometimes they're a traitor and I get reported for ghosting.

Plz unban me since this is some serious bs. I'm not saying staff is abusing the ban, but people try to get me banned since i use the rules in the way they are, if someone does a traitorous act, i kill them. thats NOT ghosting!!!!!! (even tho they say i am).

Okay and i found the report against me: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-theblizzard.33748/ this game was mostly just KOS'ing the mass RDM'ers since they constantly mass RDM'ed when there were no mods etc. online. they mass RDM'ed in the last rounds since their karma would reset on the next map. Thats why i called out the RDM'ers, so they would stop the ******* rdm. everyone was pissed about them for at least 1.5 hour.

Come on and don't believe those ******* since they just want me to get banned.
    Watch out with what people say to you!

Greetings,
    TheBlizzard​

2. Lux

Lux Member

I have also witnessed @TheBlizzard RDM'ing and ghosting on multiple occasions yesterday on EUnilla.
    Unfortunately, I didn't bother gathering evidence.

3. well @Osmium as i called, i only say people who is RDM'ing when there are no mods online, im not telling who is a traitor. as @Lux said, i was killing people according to the rules (considered RDM) like for throwing grenades at people. hitting AFK's and such like that. thats why they think i was RDM'ing (and sometimes if that guy accidently was a T it would be "Ghosting and i got told who was a T" as some people said on the server. You can check the logs, but i never told anyone who was a Traitor or anything like that.

@Lux, for you, this is just sad because i killed you twice for throwing a disco and incedenary and you were a T both times. not my fault you have thrown that. stop calling it Ghosting since it is in the RULES

4. Lux

Lux Member

At least I only throw discombobulators and incendiaries if I'm a traitor, exclusively. :')

5. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey TheBlizzard

Here the rule on 'Ghosting'
    [​IMG]

When you PM players about mass rdmers while in-game is game changing information. They didn't know if that person is Mass RDMing or being just some traitors that on a killing spree. This will implant into their minds that "Oh I need to be wary of this person" when originially they would be oblivious of this person and continue on.

Ghosting does not only apply to "This person is Traitor" or "This person is Innocent". Any 3rd party communication used to give information that changes their gameplay is ghosting. If you have a problem with mass rdmers. Please contact a mod about it or make a forum report againist them.

I will be denying your appeal. If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to add me on steam or message me by Inbox.

*Edit*
    Also I made a mistake when banning you so I have shortened the ban length.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.