Denied TheBiasedGamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alias♥, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias♥

Alias♥ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheBisaedGamer
    Your Steam ID:
    TheBisaedGamer
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned due to rdm HOWEVER I feel that I acted rightly in that situation A man pointed a gun at my head and aimed down the sights so I shot him under suspicion. We were both innocent and Holo the wise wolf did not punish the other guy at all.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@Holo Will respond when he is able to.

Also, you should note that killing on suspicion on our servers is never allowed.

And I'm just wondering..... Why would the other guy be punished for aiming at your head?

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

"shot him under suspicion" As Rogers said that is never allowed. The other player then has a right to defend himself whether he is shot by an innocent, detective, or traitor, without getting punished. A player can look wherever they want, scoped or not, it's not reason to kill them. If you think he might shoot you, be a moving target so when he misses you can kill him for shooting at you

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I would like to take a moment to point out that you were actually banned for harassing other users. Though I do not recall the complete details, I do vaguely remember your behavior, and to put it simply, it was less than pleasant. I do not have much else to say here, but if you are going to harass other users, I am going act on it. Your ban will expire later today, and your appeal is denied. When you return, I hope to see an improved attitude. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.