Denied TheBasedGod's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheBasedGod, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBasedGod

TheBasedGod New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ♪TheBasedGod♪
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65202104
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey, so I was playing some TTT and after a few rounds I was playing and talking normally, not doing any crimes. But then about 5 rounds later I was getting a little tired and dizzy so I decided to mess around with people. So then I killed 5 people in quick succession and was slayed for the next round. As I was waiting, I went to firefox and doing my own thing. So I came back to GMod and I noticed my gmod crashed with a black screen, which forced me to leave. I quickly tried to go back and it said I was banned for 3 hours. No biggie I said and continued to do my own thing.

Then the next day (as of now), I wanted to hop on and play some normal TTT and it said I was banned for 5 days.

I'm sorry for messing around with you guys and I don't do this at all, I didn't think about my actions and I will try to monitor my game better before I crash. I didn't really mean to leave and I always face my own punishments without rage quitting. Hopefully when I'm unbanned I can do the time since I did the crime.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Apparently you were banned on East 2 for Mass RDM (4+) by an unknown staff member who was on the server at the time. I looked at the ban list and either @Lord Of Chaos or @Alchemized banned you since they were on that server at the time of your ban issue time increments.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Seeing as no one has stepped up to clarify who banned this chap, and that the ban is expiring tomorrow I will go ahead and deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.