Denied thebabyterminator's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thebabyterminator, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebabyterminator

thebabyterminator New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    thebabyterminator
    Your Steam ID:
    thebabyterminator
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    it was a complete accident. I would never try to rdm anyone or troll them. Basically I was testing someone then I had a huge lag spike about 300-400 and when it was finished it showed him dead and then me getting shot. honestly I don't do that stuff, it's just lag. when I died I apologized and told everyone what happened. truly I am sorry
    Evidence of Innocence:
    up there​

2. thebabyterminator

I know this is the second time I've been banned but to be fair I bought the game about 3-4 days ago

3. thebabyterminator

also I've been rdmed more than 3 times already but I don't report them because I just forgive and forget and sometimes they make honest mistakes

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

@Arcanius banned you for your second offense of RDM and Leave. He will respond when he can.

5. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

Hello babyterminator,
    I did Indeed ban you for your 2nd offense of RDM and Leave, on my end, I forgot to screenshot your leaving.
    However, you left shortly after 2 reports were filed against you, thus leading to your ban. Seeing as you got your first ban appealed, I believe you haven't learned from your mistake. Thus I will deny this appeal, if anyone feels my action is injust, please post here accordingly.
    Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.