Denied TheAssaultClass's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheAssaultClass, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheAssaultClass
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I will state more bellow, but as for a reason, I think that even if I earned what I recieved it might be a very strong punishment for what I think I did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    What I think I might have done wrong: Okay, I was playing on East on the teen boys room map and I was detective. I bought a riot shield and when I was playing I pushed a person back then continued to fallow me for about 4 minutes, when I pushed him he continued walking back and fell a good ways but he only took a little bit of damage. After that happened I killed myself and also waited for a bit to see if he would report me. After a while I left amusing he was fine with it. That is the only case of rdm I can even recall that could be punishable. I never meant to break the rules if this is the case.

If not it wouldn't be my first time facing a problem with the punishments. Just... Uh I think yesterday I was playing west I believe and I was slain at the beginning of the round 3 times for no reason. Of course an admin fixed that up and it has nothing (I think) to do with this, I just thought I should note it.

I love the servers and I feel... Just kinda bad when I get punished for anything. I hate being the person that get's looked down on or questioned for past punishments so I really want this removed as a record sake and not as much just to play again.​

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey TheAssaultClass!

You were banned by me yesterday for your first offense of RDM & Leave. As you can see in the following screenshot, you left while you were still serving a slay.
    [​IMG]

Your slay was given to you after the final round on the map Island, on which you were slain for killing someone on suspicion after you were shot from afar by a traitor (me).
    [​IMG]

You left on the first round of the following map, Community Pool, before you had actually served your slay for the round. If you can provide a legitimate reason as to why you may have left during the slay, I'd be more than happy to consider unbanning you.

Remember that you do still have access to our 4 other servers, so feel free to enjoy your time there while you wait.

Thanks for your patience, and hopefully we can get this sorted out as soon as possible.

3. At the time I believe I went away to do something. I came back probably a while later and saw the map had changed and I thought that my slay was served on community pull because I never saw the map change. Didn't mean to leave and I'm sorry that I didn't stay longer to make sure that I was good. Sorry about that.

4. And if all else fails, "[Luck 7]: Ice Cream."

5. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Sorry for the late response!

I'll be denying this appeal due to the fact that you left of your own accord. In the future, please make sure that you check with a staff member before leaving if you were slain recently. It'll help avoid situations like this and can ultimately protect you from multiple RDM and Leave bans. Remember that you do still have access to our West, West2, East2, and Vanilla servers, and you're still welcome to play on those servers until this ban expires (5 days). Please be more careful in the future for your own sake.

Thanks again for your patience, and I hope you have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.