Denied TheAlex's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheAlex, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAlex

TheAlex Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Alex
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57189410​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My GMod started acting completely strange, when I asked the chat if someone else had troubles with the Game. The, I lost complete control over my whole PC; I couldnt do anything but write in the Chat, whilst my character was randomly killing everything without moving. I got hacked. And I spent some money onto the server like 5 minutes before, I am supporter rank. I wanted to spend more if I had more the set month.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As the Story above tells you, my hl2.exe started going out of control. I tried to open Tast Manager, but it wouldnt let me. I tried to reboot the system with my ON/OFF button, but it woulnd let me. My character was standing in the house on Minecraft City and killed like 5-6 people without even moving. Meanwhile I was trying to do everything possible to stop this, and apologized so everyone in the chat. I feel very sorry, but I got this fixed. I will install some more FireWalls on my PC and my router, so it will never happen again. I am very sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
    Alex​

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

You were karma banned. We don't usually unban for those.

If you receive a punishment own up to it.

Wait out your ban and think about your actions instead of thinking up some absurd story.

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.