Denied The Tommy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Garfield, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garfield

Garfield VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tommy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:24992023
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Honestly I have no idea why i was banned i went AFK from my computer when i came back i was banned for 14 days for RDM and leave 2nd offence i wasnt even slain for RDM when i went afk and no one in my family would have gone on the computer so to conclude this i have no idea why i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Please check logs if you don't believe me:cry::cry::cry::cry: (I will cry if you don't check logs):cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Garfield

Garfield VIP

also to add on to this i had a stable internet connection so i didnt leave the server

3. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

Hello Tommy! You were banned by @Darth West. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. Garfield

Garfield VIP

okie doke

5. Garfield

Garfield VIP

wow now i feel like an idiot i went here http://www.seriousttt.com/bans/ to look at my ban and i realize i was banned yesterday i must of got confused because of afk move. im truly sorry admins

6. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello The Tommy do you like the Tommy gun.
    Well unto the appeal, in the very beginning of the round you used your crowbar to inflict 20 damage on myself. As the logs below will show there was nothing from the logs that would show that I could have possible been committing a traitorous act. Unless you have a explanation for the rdm I will deny this ban appeal, seeing as this is your "Second Offence".

upload_2014-8-1_1-33-50.png

7. Garfield

Garfield VIP

Deny my appeal I got mixed up with my bans (I apologize for wasting your time)
    Secondly yes I love the, the Tommy Gun is the best gun ever its my favorite gun i wish it could be found rather than me having to buy it alot

8. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Well if you wish I will deny this appeal. I want you to know that this was not a waste of my time, for I was able to inform you of what you did. This information may serve you well some day, which may lead to less rdm and that is no waste of time. Your ban appeal will be denied and will not be voided.

If my admin @Carned feels that I have been unwise or unfair, then please alert me to the course of action in which I must undergo

Topic Locked/ Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.