Denied The Taco Socks's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Taco Socks, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Taco Socks

The Taco Socks New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Taco Socks
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52620181
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why I was banned. I went afk and I came back to a 14 day ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Taco Socks, I will be tagging @Kythol since they are the mod who banned you for rdm and leave 2nd offense.

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I have seen this and will respond soon.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello @The Taco Socks. As stated previously, I banned you for RDM & Leave (2nd Offense). Let's go over what happened.

[​IMG]

In the report filed by dith deek above, you claimed that there was a vocal KOS called on him. When looking back at my demo at that round, there was NO KOS called over voice chat. I apologize for there not being names of people speaking (as demos for some reason don't record that), but the audio is there to prove that there was no KOS called on that player. When I went to put a slay on you, you had already left the server (as indicated by the "Autoslay status" in the screenshot).

You recently had an RDM & Leave ban appeal accepted. Because it doesn't seem that you have learned from this mistake, I will be denying this appeal. Feel free to play on one of our other 6 TTT servers for the time being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.