Approved The Spiked Spaghetti's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Spiked Spaghetti, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    The Spiked Spaghetti
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:51241300
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unsure as to why I was banned for 5 days on West. If I'm remembering correctly, it was earlier today on a map on rooftops (don't remember what the exact name of the map was), and I threw an incendiary grenade on a small metal bridge, and for whatever reason, the fire was invisible and I ended up killing myself (I was innocent). Shortly after that I disconnected. What I think happened is that someone else died to the fire after I had disconnected, and I wasn't there to answer to any reports that may have been against me.

Whatever RDM I did do was unintentional, as not only was I not expecting anyone to cross the bridge, I also didn't expect the fire to be invisible (which is why someone probably died, again, I don't know, I disconnected shortly after, as I had other stuff I had to do.)​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You were banned by @My Dime Is Up for RDM and Leave, please be patient while they respond.

3. Thanks my dude

4. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

I've seen this and will respond later with my evidence.

5. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi @The Spiked Spaghetti

I banned you for RDM + Leave 1st Offense. I did this because you threw a random incendiary grenade at the beginning of the round, which resulted in multiple people being damaged. I was going to report you for the instance of RDM, however you left the next round and couldn't report you and inquire as to why you threw this incendiary.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since this is your first offense of RDM and a report wasn't filed against you (hence why there was no "You may not leave" header on your screen), I will unban you. Please remember that when throwing an incendiary you MUST warn for them.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.