Denied The Smoothest Of Buns's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Smoothest Of Buns, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    The Smoothest of Buns
    Your Steam ID:
    uhhcustom
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hey guys, I was playing yesterday and I got off around 2pm I believe. Then this morning I tried to get on the same server and I wasnt allowed in because I was aparently banned for 14 days. I have no idea what I did to deserve a ban, a slay even. Any information on why I was banned would be greatly appreciated.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

3. RDM and leave? Second offense? Damn. Okay well I remember vividly waiting an entire round for my slay to leave. @The Law can you please tell me who I RDM'd and how many rounds I was slain for? I genuinely remember waiting for my slay to end. But I don't remember why I was slain in the first place.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I will explain why you were banned:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Explanation:
    You were banned for RDM & Leave because you hit Harry Potter with your crowbar at the beginning of the round. I did not have time to message you about the incident because you left soon after doing the damage. Could you please explain why you hit him with a crowbar?

5. With all do respect, I didn't kill him, I hit him with my crowbar. Despite that, I can guarantee it was an accident. For whatever reason, before every round my laptop lags for a couple of seconds and my game freezes. I was probably hitting him with my crowbar pre round and when my computer froze, I must've hit him. And after being an inno for 10 rounds in a row, I decided to just quit.

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Your appeal has been DENIED. From here on I suggest that when you accidentally damage someone you contact the staff and request a slay before leaving the game; doing so will prevent such bans from occurring in the future.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.