Approved THE SIDEWALK's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kurta, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    THE SIDEWALK
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:190598701
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was servering my slay for 1 round and my internet just stopped working i hope u belive me becuase i have no power over my shitty internet
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I banned you for and will respond at my earliest convenience.

3. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

ok ty

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hello @THE SIDEWALK and thank you for taking the time out of your day to appeal your ban here on the forums.

Yesterday, I had noticed, while spectating, that you crowbarred a table while someone was using it on an edge. By breaking that prop, you caused them to instantly fall to their death. I reported you for this as shown in the report below and you explained, "because it was funny and he forgave me i think check". As a moderator, I do not have the power to accept forgiveness, nor did I bother to ask for Sir Jack, Da White Power Ranger's forgiveness because you blatantly RDMed him when he was trying to get to safe asylum from falling off the map. For those reasons, I slayed you. You left during the slay round so I gave you a round to come back but because you did not come back by the end of the round, I banned you for RDM and Leave.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have gone ahead and unbanned you and voided your ban. Please be more careful in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.