Approved The Sheriff's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Sheriff, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tesla
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had reasons for the "RDM"
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Toyotama-Hime banned me for RDM +3 on the first (second?) round on one of the new maps. When I was playing, an inno had a dragonouv, so I killed him, after it I noticed he reported me. Then another guy was sniping with a barret, I killed him too, and he also filled a report. As soon as the round ends, Toyotama-Hime bans me for RDM without even giving me the chance to explain the kills​

2. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

Hello Tesla, your steamID is STEAM_0:1:58936202
    @Toyotama-hime will respond to you at his earliest convenience. Please enjoy our other 4 servers while your appeal is being handled, thank you for your patience.

3. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

Hey Tesla I banned you due to the fact that looking at the logs he hadnt shot his barret no traitors were dead for him to have a dnov and i watched you randomly shoot someone for 25 damage randomly. Considering your ban history ill have to deny this appeal.

4. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

Uhh i know im not supposed to comment here, but traitors can drop weapons :p

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

After some investigation into this appeal, I have found details that were overlooked.

[​IMG]
    Explanation:
    • Toyotama buys a dragunov SVU sniper at 00:03 minutes into the round.
    • Toyotama kills FoxZ with a dragunov at 00:06 minutes into the round.
    [​IMG]
    Explanation:
    • Huenor saw Toyotama kill FoxZ, and starts shooting him at 00:09 minutes into the round.
    [​IMG]
    Explanation:
    • Huenor kills Toyotama 00:12 minutes into the round.
    • Huenor then picks up Toyotama's dragunov SVU sniper.
    [​IMG]
    Explanation:
    • Tesla then kills Huenor for having a dragunov SVU sniper at 00:42 minutes into the round.
      • Tesla: Valid
      • Toyotama: Incorrect
    [​IMG]
    Explanation:
    • Sloth=easy pleasure shoots his Barret M82 sniper at 1:41 minutes into the round.
    • Tesla kills Sloth=easy pleasure for shooting his barret sniper rifle at 1:51 minutes into the round.
      • Tesla: Valid
      • Toyotama: Incorrect
    [​IMG]
    • Sam kills Sir Cheeto 03:00 minutes into the round.
    • Sam kills Tyrone Niggums 03:09 minutes into the round.
    • Tesla shoots Sam for 25 damage 03:15 minutes into the round.
    • Sam kills Viryl 03:26 minutes into the round.
    • Tesla shoots Sam for another 25 damage 03:34 minutes into the round.
    • Sam then kills Tesla 03:35 minutes into the round.
      • Toyotama:
      • This doesn't look like he randomly shot someone.
    Tesla was banned at 1:41 pm, and the first round started at 1:36 pm. Tesla died 03:35 minutes into the round. Which gave him less than 2 minutes to respond to multiple reports against him.
    Toyotama should have given you ample more time to respond to these RDM reports before banning.

I apologize for the unprofessionalism of my moderator @Toyotama-hime . He will be reprimanded for not looking in depth enough into the damagelogs, resulting in your false ban. You will be unbanned effective immediately, and your ban cleared from record.

~The Law

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.