Denied The Sheriff's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Sheriff, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    420blazeitnoscopekillcam
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Uh
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't remember if I damaged someone or not, it was late at night. The only reason I think I should get unbanned is because, when I wasn't sure if I hit an innocent, I waited there for a round to see if the mod would put a slay on me. I saw that the round began with me being innocent so I just left. I'm sorry
    I didn't take pictures or anything​

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello, you were banned by @Azure for Loophole RDMing with Abusive History. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, @The Sheriff.

I am the one who issued the ban on you when we were on the servers yesterday after you were caught loophole RDMing and lying in reports again. Due to your very extensive history, I globalized the ban.

@ant. and @IKEA Cabinet handled the reports, and I believe @StarGazingNight. <3 was also present when this happened, so I'll tag them here and let them post the evidence they have.

Thank you for your patience!

4. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hello @The Sheriff ,

Your report reasoning for killing IKEA Cabinet was something like "the loud man screaming kosed you". In this video there is no loud man screaming kos IKEA. Because this is not the first time you've been caught loophole trolling you were banned for this instance.

5. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Good Evening @The Sheriff , I hope you're having a good day.

The video ant. had posted pretty much sums up why you were banned.
    There was no screaming or even much talking going on on mic the entire minute before you killed me except for the dead laughing.
    There was no "Screaming Guy" KOS-ing me.

Prior to that, I had been playing with you 2-4 maps before Metropolis and I had noticed
    you used very similar excuses to get away with reports such as "KOS'ed on mic", "Some guy KOS'ed you", "I heard a KOS."
    Which led to me keeping an eye on you. I hope you understand and respect the decision that has been made.

Thank you for your appeal and have a good day,

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  6. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

(For some reason I never got notifications for this thread, it went under my radar. Oups!)

Either way, for the reasons listed above, this appeal is denied. Hopefully when your ban is expired you will refrain from attempting to loophole your way out of slays and other behavior such as this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.