Denied The Sea's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sub-Zero, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Sea
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53826991
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was not harassing players because I was being harasses myself. I kept telling Azure that I wasn't harassing because I was defending myself.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was being harassed by Ultra Scum, Guapo, and Crimson Fucker. They kept making fun/yelling at me. When I would say something back, Azure kept gagging me. After I got gagged the 1st time, Ultra Scum called me a faggot and Azure didn't do anything. They kept harassing me the rest of the game and Azure kept gagging me. On the final map, where I was banned, I tea-bagged Azure, when he was dead, and I got banned for continued harassment when I didn't say anything. I know my word carries nothing so I know this will be denied. I just hate that I can get teamed up on and the mod does literally nothing. I do admit that I was defending myself against the 3 but I was not harassing. The kids called me a faggot multiple times and Azure did nothing to stop them.​

2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

@Azure will respond at his earliest convience.

3. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

It is going to be denied $100 on it.

4. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

You were being racist and were continuously insulting other players. You were told several times to stop, and even after two gags, you decided to continue yelling obscenities at people. Please don't try to play victim; this isn't the first time I've seen this from you.

Please change your attitude; appeal denied.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

If only someone took you up on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.