Denied The Sea's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sub-Zero, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Sea
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53826991
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 60 minutes at first for low karma. But I guess there was a slay on me and now it is up to 5 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't deny that I should be banned for low karma. I was in a round as a detective and people were blocking me in. The one kid was saying something about traiting so I used my shield to push him off. Kids thought it would be funny to keep boxing me and I kept pushing. I was gonna wait the 60 minutes and then checked the logs and it said 5 days. I did not RDM and leave. I would had gladly served the 60 minutes. I did not RDM I killed people who were boxing me in and said that they would trait against me.​

2. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by me @Patrick , I will respond at my earliest convenience.

3. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Ok gotcha. I will serve the time and the slays but I had no choice. People were saying they were Ts

4. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Hello @The Sea , I banned you for Mass RDM (4+) when you impressively launched FOUR innocents to their death, that's really hard to do with a riot shield.
    While I commend you on the amount of skill this action took, you broke some rules stated in the MOTD
    Such as Rule #9 - No RDM
    [​IMG]
    You killed the four innocents for blocking you in, which does not appear in the Traitorous Acts section.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will be tagging @MrEvanJ who was a victim of this Riot Shield Rampage, and also the active and handsome @Steven | SF whom was on at the time.
    If you have any recordings of the situation, I do implore you to post them so as to expedite your appeal process.
    Edit: Fixed duplicate pictures, added 2 more damage log pics.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  5. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

The kids were boxing me in and saying they were Ts. I have no evidence cuz I got kicked out.

6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Your appeal has been denied. Within two days you have been banned for Mass RDM (4+) granted your other ban was appealed but considering you are prone to RDMing I want you to use this ban as a lesson.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.