Denied The Russian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Russian, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Russian

The Russian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Russian
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28499844
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I'm sorry for all I've done, So here is what happened. It was just a normal day in my house until my little cousin came to my house ( he has Leukemia) He kept begging for me to let him play because his Ps3 broke and he needed something to play with.So I was watching him play for a bit until I felt a weird feeling in my stomach...I realized that I had to take a shit, So I tell my little cousin: Hey dude i'll be right back i'm gonna go drop the browns. 5 minutes later after a lot of shitting and farting. I come back only to see my cousin crying saying im sorry i got banned. Turns out he accidently killed 5 innocents with an incediary granade. Please I'm asking you guys to un-ban me because I've had a really fun experience in this server and I just think that this wasn't fair :(. Well sorry for my english and for the inconvinience. Hope someone helps out. Oh and btw I have no evidence so sorry.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You were banned by @Event Horizon for RDM & Leave 1st offense, and @Rice for Mass RDM (5+), they will respond at their earliest convenience.

As a note, you are responsible for anything that happens on your account so keep that in mind next time you let someone else play on your account :)

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I will go ahead and deny this appeal. As said by @Event Horizon , you are responsible for what happens on your account.

Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.