Finished The Most Unique Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Skyrossm, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey people of SeriousGMod! I have a unique giveaway for everyone! I will be giving away some things regarding my Vanilla map.
    • A shout out at the start of each round (labelled as a supporter/donor/assistant/etc.)
    • A special image added to the map just for you (funny meme or picture, must abide by server rules)
    • Get to be an early tester.
    To enter just reply to this thread with the best Vanilla map! I will choose a winner on Dec 28th via Random.org
    1 Entry per person
    If you enter for someone else please make sure they are okay with it!

(old thread got deleted RIP)

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

That map made by that Skyrossm guy yeah that's pretty fun.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Mineshaft.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

That one with the volcano that everyone seems to want to climb.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Skyrossm pls buddy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

mineshaft.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

No, its clearly the map with the volcano that everyone seems to want to climb.
    HAIL THE SPAWN OF PULUFET

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Haven

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. pup

pup Princess Pup

tiptsky is bomb

entering for @Sinz

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

It has to be a tie between skycraft_final and skyrossm's map

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Keel

Keel Member

Swag money. Skyross bb ples

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Haven is one of the maps that i like

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. sam.

sam. VIP

topkek

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Not sure if it's the best Vanilla map, but it's my favourite. Minecraftcity! I really like the idea of this Giveaway by the way.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW Regular Member

Minecraft City very first map I played on TTT

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Why must you do this to me!? I can't just pick one because I love each map for different reasons, so I'll just tell you why I love each map instead cause why not!
    • Minecraft B5
    This one is an obvious server favourite as we tend to play it like every couple of rounds or so. With that said I still love it. It is a great map to set up c4 all over and you can actually be rather sneaky if you're careful enough. The nether portal trap can be a blessing when you're a T so long as your buddies warn and you don't forget about it. The TNT minecart always takes people by surprise too.​
    • Minecraftcity v4
    Another server favourite as this tends to be played a lot. This map may seem like there isn't much to it but it is a great map for both planting c4, and killing stray innocents and getting away from it pretty quickly and sneakily due to the multitude of small "hidden" corridors. My favourite thing to do on this map is to lure people into a false sense of security and get 3 people into the tester. In the mean time I then go and kill others before I return to the remaining three and execute each one with a headshot. Not only does this traumatise the last person but it also guarantees 3 easy kills. (I just realised how insane I probably sound saying all this...)​
    • Minecraft Mineshaft
    This one has always been a favourite of mine because of the way it changes game play. Being forced into close quarters means you need to be sneaky and quick in how you go about killing people. I always prefer playing on mineshaft with a full server as it just adds to the dynamic even more. And honestly, who doesn't love the creeper cart T trap? It never ever gets old.​
    • Minecraft Haven
    This one is always an interesting map to play on. Being forced to spawn all in the same area brings about a certain wave of panic as you rush to get away from everyone and either locate a weapon, ammo, or a safe place before the round starts and a T goes ham on the boat. The "lack" of weapons and ammo or rather, sneaky placement of them, keeps it interesting. The various different places to hide and climb also make game play on it extremely fun.​
    • Minecraft Nether
    This map was actually the first map I ever played on so it will always have a special place in my heart. I actually adore this map a lot. Although it can be a bit of a challenging map if the bridge and lava pit traps have been pulled because you are forced to take a risky path to move, it is still a fun map to play on. There is nothing quite like using the poltergeist on the bridge and watching it bounce around the map as players on the server scream and try to take cover. It never ever gets old.​
    • Minecraft Village V1M6
    Being a new map, I haven't had the chance to play on this map all that much which means I haven't been able to enjoy it to it's fullest extent. That being said I love it. The building with all the movable furniture leads to interesting combat, the openness outside allows for skillful snipers to pick off a few people and the many nooks and crannies allows for stealthy players to pick off people one at a time. I can't wait to play more on this map.​
    • Skycraft Final
    I really love the feel of this map! The openness in the middle makes for a snipers dreams and as there are several really nice sniping spots it makes it easy to pick off stray people or even pick off a few in the group and scare a few people. It also has a lot of interesting spots for fun close quarters combat which I really like. Again, I have yet to play much of it however it seems to be a new favourite on the vanilla servers as it is in rotation quite a bit which is nice to see.​
    • MC Tiptsky B5
    This map is one of my favourites simply because it is a night time map like oh my lord is it so aesthetically pleasing! That aside the level is a rather interesting one. I enjoy the challenge that this map poses in regards to not falling off. If a T throws a discom anywhere you better be careful! I also love all the trees and how on one side of the map you could really use this to your advantage to do some sneaky kills. Again I am yet to know this map and see what it can do to it's fullest extent but so far I love what I see.​
    • MC Skycraft B2
    I really really realllllllly like this map. At first glance it seems like a flat map with not much to offer, but that is more definitely not the case. This map has sooooo much to offer in terms of game play. Climbing up the trees for a nice sniping spot is a challenge but can be worth it in the end, the area where the tester is is a great place to go ham when there are a few people around and there are so many other things I have yet to fully explore and appreciate that I can't wait to do. Kudos to you Sky for this map because I'm honestly loving it!
    As per usual I went a bit crazy but oh well! Thanks so much for the giveaway ^_^ I can't wait to see the update.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Skycraft cause I figured out the secret before everyone else did

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Skyrossms maps sky craft

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

One more day until the giveaway ends, there is still time to enter :)

• Like Like x 1