Denied The Moon Man's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Moon Man, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Moon Man

The Moon Man New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Moon Man
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:99777913
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Becouse i know that i RDMED someone and i want to apologise.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im really sorry for doing RDM i want to be back on server. And i want to thank you if you will unban me.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @Thistle for "RDM and Leave 4th Offense" and @Osmium for "RDM and Leave 5th Offense" which has been globalized by @Mr. Rogers. They will respond when they are available, so please remain patient.

3. The Moon Man

The Moon Man New Member

Sure ill wait.

4. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hey,

Apologies for the delayed response, I've hit a few walls in my personal life which has limited my ability to access my PC, when I get home tonight i'll make sure to respond to this.

Sorry for any inconvenience & take care buddy.

~Thistle

5. News Network

News Network broken VIP

The Moon Man,

After a considerable amount of time searching through screenshots due to the length of time that has passed since the ban, i've finally found the reasoning behind your RDM and Leave (Fourth Offense). So, we were playing on community pool and I had reported you for damage that you had did to a player in the previous round
    [​IMG]
    Your response indicated that you killed him on suspicion, which isn't enough to deem it KoSable, meaning you RDM'd. So I issued a slay on you.
    [​IMG]
    You then left.
    [​IMG]
    I then issued a ban on you for your fourth offense of RDM and Leave.
    [​IMG]
    At the time, this was your fourth offense, the fact that you have continued to go further and get yourself banned for more offenses of RDM and Leave, I will be denying my part of this appeal, as you clearly haven't learned your lesson. I hope you take the time to rethink your playstyle, and if you are punished, stick around to see out the full punishment before leaving. Alls it takes is a quick message to the staff member on the server asking if it's alright to leave.

Finally, I apologies for it taking so long for my response here. I'll leave this report in the hands of the two other staff members involved in the more recent bans.

Take care,
    ~Thistle

6. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey, I have seen this and apologize for not being here. I was away. Please give me some time to gather my evidence.

7. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Greetings, @The Moon Man

When we were playing on EU server when I was moderating. I came across some unreported damage done by you on "Mr. Pink" with a crowbar. I have issued your slay next map change since I didn't have time to issue then. You soon left the server with a slay and never came back after I have waited a whole round for you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After seeing your history and thinking about it. I will be denying your appeal. You have many, many chances to think things over and find errors in your mistake. I have agreed with Thistle as well as you are not learning from these mistakes and keep finding yourself more in trouble. This ban will be staying and @Mr. Rogers will decide the final verdict.

8. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

As all evidence has been provided and verdicts have been made, I'll be marking this Appeal as Denied and keeping your ban as is. When / if you do return, be extremely careful to not leave while slain or you will be put right back into this position.

See you later,
    ~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.