Denied The Marvelous Drew's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Marvelous Drew, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Marvelous Drew

The Marvelous Drew New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Marvelous Drew
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40973184
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 'RDM' (Three times given, one very certainly not an offense). One occasion, a player was shooting incessantly into the sky within a whole pile of players - the banning mod said T baiting was specifically in the case of shooting towards other players, but he was within a large group as it was. (The mod has a point, though. I had, however, done this multiple times and was under the impression that shooting randomly was considered T baiting as other moderators had rejected the RDM charges against me). The second alleged RDM was when I killed a player (as detective for both this and the previous one) for standing for a sufficiently large time over two unidentified bodies, and where a sniper was known to be. The third one, however, was really an accident. I blew up some barrels to clear the way, not knowing that an uncalled T was there, and he died. I apologized, slayed myself and served yet another slay, and then was subsequently banned for 'mass' RDM, when only one was true accidental RDM, in my opinion.
    I've been nothing but a loyal and rule-abiding player, and I also know that it's only 24 hours and I will likely not log on until 24 hours from now, but I very much think this ban is unjustified and do very much dislike giving up and serving the sentence rather than clearing things up.
    Thanks, friends!
    (Banned by Mr. Rogers!)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Explanation above, no real physical evidence.​

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Mr. Rogers banned you for Mass RDM 3+. He'll respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Sorry for the delay, I made a post yesterday; but we had a loss of Data and it got deleted. So, I'll go through this again just to have it on record.

Your First Offense of RDM occurred when you killed a player for shooting directly at the ceiling. If you take a look at our motd's Traitorous Acts section, it clearly states that shooting towards players is Traitor Baiting, not just shooting in general.

Your Second and Third Offenses actually occurred during the same event, which was when you shot an explosive barrel to clear the way. This not only killed the Traitor that you mentioned, but it damaged an Innocent in the process, making it two counts of RDM rather than one. It is because of this that you were banned for Mass RDM (3.)

I will be denying this Appeal due to the fact that two of your Offenses came from a bit of carelessness. I suggest that you be very cautious in the future as to avoid situations like this one.

Appeal Denied and Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.