Approved The Majestic Hoovy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Majestic Hoovy, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Majestic Hoovy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44738671
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not asking for an unban, asking for shortened banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not asking to be unbanned. I am asking for a shortened banned. I did not leave. I was banned for my 3rd rdm, which was an accident due to mistaken dna, and one other offense was because some guy was writing "fuck ni**ers" on a wall (I think steve mason knows about that one). I forgot what the other one was. But I did not rdm and leave. I was banned so it kicked me out the server. I stayed for every single slay I was issued and at no time did I leave the server other than when I got banned.​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Both @Holiday Steve and @GunAndBomb banned you, in which both bans have expired. Although, they'll respond as soon as they can.

3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

Hello,

There was some confusion when you left the server. @Holiday Steve banned you for RDM and leave 4th because he was under the impression that you left the server voluntarily. Once I informed him that you were disconnected due to an RDMx3 ban, he unbanned you and voided the ban. The global ban will not reflect poorly on you and it will not be considered if you happen to RDM and leave in the future.

Seeing that you acknowledge that you did, in fact, RDM three times I will not be posting evidence.

However, I will leave this appeal unlocked so that Steve can reply.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks, have a great day.

4. Probably not the place to ask but where would I go to report the dude who was making crowbar art that said all that racist crap?

5. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

6. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Yeah it was a mistake on my end where I was under the impression you left the servers before replying to a report. However only being told that you were banned and didn't actually rdm and leave.

Sorry about that and I didn't meant to do that at all it was something my misunderstanding.

Since the ban is over and there's nothing else to add here I'll go ahead and mark this thread as approved and lock the thread. I made sure that the global I originally placed is voided as well and provides you an estimate of what could happen if you do rdm and leave.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.