The Law RDM

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Peralta, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peralta

Peralta Member

Name of Staff/Player: The Law

SteamID of Staff/Player: STEAM_0:eek::67725736

Server: West

Time of Occurrence: UTC+08:00 / 8 p.m.

Reason For Report: Killed me on sus when I activated the T trap ( blows up the turtle in datmap ) and I was looking at the guy who was holding the turtle and he killed me on sus. He can't do that because he didn't get any proof that I activated it. I only looked towards the incident and he killed me.

Map: Datmap

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Map: DatMap
    You picked up a turtle with your magneto stick and dropped it near a small group of players. I then started shooting you once you dropped it; the t-trap was later activated -presumably by you- as I was shooting you. Approaching players with explosive props is a traitorous act. I was within my rights to kill you.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  3. Peralta

Peralta Member

That is still sus. You have no proper proof of me activating it.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

He killed you for walking at players with the turtles, which act as explosive barrels in this map, you weren't killed for Activating it.

6. Peralta

Peralta Member

Someone picked it up with a magneto stick after I dropped it from a distance.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If you carried it towards players, even if you dropped it and someone else picked it up, you committed a traitorous act and you can be killed for that. Walking towards players with explosive props is traitorous.

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

The explosive turtles in datmap are treated the same as Explosive barrels. So if you move towards players and drop it next to them, then that's considered traitorous and you can be killed for it.

Doesn't seem like Law killed on suspicion in this situation.

9. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

You clearly fought The Law and The Law won.

10. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

+1

11. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I'm not a mod but I still feel like adding my two cents.
    On the map, DatMap, turtles are basically explosive props.
    In the rules it states you can be killed for doing a traitorous act and also listed in the "Traitorous act" list is;
    "Approaching another player with an explosive prop (explosive barrel, etc)"

And you admitted that you did put these said props next to players. Which is traitorous. He had every right to kill you.

12. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Gonna go ahead and lock this since it seems to be resolved. If OP wants this unlocked just let a staff member know. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.