Denied The Jew's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Jew, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jew

The Jew New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Jew
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69258821
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had recieved my ban after accidentally RDMing someone. I thought he was a Traitor, but it turns out he was shooting at a traitor. Anyways, my graphics card is having problems lately, and the round I was going to be slain my GPU crashed. You'll notice this is my first offense, even though I've played on this server for fucking ever. Anyways, when my GPU crashes my screen goes black and I can't hear anything, and the only way to fix this is by turning off my computer, which makes me leave the server. This RDM and leave was purely accidental.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

You were banned by @FluffyShadowfire for RDM and Leave First Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience! Please be patient! Your ban is local though so feel free to play on our other servers in the meantime!

3. You were banned for killing a player after the 5 second grace period on killing people who kill and identify traitors, to clarify. The player sniped someone and after about 10-15 seconds you killed him, this is RDM as you are aware. Anyways I'm not going to unban you, even if this was accidental it is A) A very small ban, and B) Local to West 1 only. If your connection to our East/Vanilla/EU servers is shaky feel free to play on West 2 for the next 4 & some change days. This ban should, if you keep your nose clean, fall into the background just as your first RDM/Leave ban has.

Regardless this appeal is denied. Feel free to message me on the forums or add me on steam if you have questions, though.

Evidence Below
    [​IMG]

Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.