The Highwon Cult <3

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Gonz, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

New Squad dedicated to Highwon for being an awesome owner. You have to be special to be accepted. If you want in, I'l evaluate you. Just put [THC].

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Wasn't this the acronym being used for the squad that Lemon was going to make about a month ago?

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

New squad? I am sure you stole this from lemoncakes but this whole squad thing is getting stupid and always has been starting from [MD] then [m,m] it is just ridiculous now.

4. Master

Master VIP

Do not ask me to follow you, do not ask me to lead you. But if you ask me to stand with you that I will do.

5. Slippery

Slippery VIP

disagree, md never promoted itself like this. md doesn't ask people to join or give them requirements. it is not stupid like the "sqauds" or "clans" are. we are not a sqaud, clan, guild, or a group. We Are MD. We are the late night east server players, we are more prestige than you puny sqauds. We are murder, WE ARE DEATH.

(but not right now, to busy not spending points on T to get upgrades. but we will be dancing again soon)

6. DieKasta

THC was being brainstormed way before MD ever came to be. Just letting you know Slips

7. Repsol

Repsol Member

Fu Man Chu's belief:
    We are Prestige
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us

8. Slippery

Slippery VIP

nope, md was first.

9. DieKasta

Admit when your wrong.

10. Slippery

Slippery VIP

please

11. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

Ladies please, cant we all just get along and play the damn game!

12. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

THC was before MD.

13. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

Crew A or Cancer

14. Slippery

Slippery VIP

you fool

15. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Hang yourselves, you imbeciles. CoMF has been active since the ancient Persian times. You all are just foolish copies. ALL HAIL THE LORRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MORRRGANNNNNNNNNNNNNN FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

16. DieKasta

!mute

17. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

All you guys are stupid, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE knows the the Anti-Lemon Club, was the first "real" clan/squad/group/players to ever exist. It started from the first time Sir Lemoncakes killed as a Traitor on Serious TTT. Why are you guys arguing over some stupid [MD] vs [M,M] vs [A] vs [THC] etc. stuff?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Slippery

Slippery VIP

MD is vs nothing pleb. You know nothing. nobody knows what MD is. Not a club, sqaud, clan, etc. get pwnd somewhere else you pathetic pleb.

19. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

This is getting old fast. Its not even funny, whats the point of splitting the comunity up with these "cults" and "clans". I hate all the self-advertising too. Call me boring but I just dont like it.

20. Slippery

Slippery VIP

same, MD wannabees.