Denied The Great Papyrus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Great Papyrus, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    The Great Papyrus
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:141077813
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Don't know reason for ban

This is my first ban
    If i did something wrong i didn't mean to
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None because I don't know why I was banned
    I wasn't in at the time

call me stupid​

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

You were banned by @Aco Taco for "Group Trolling", he will respond at his earliest connivence.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this appeal.

As you can see, I banned you for this report here:
    After reviewing the video that was provided within the report, I came to the decision that I would punish the reported players for "Group Trolling" as it was obvious what was going on.
    On these servers, there seems to be a problem of players bandwagoning with others and causing a smaller problem to turn into a larger one. This mob mentality is unacceptable and we highly encourage any community member or player to stay out of an escalating situation where their presence will only cause further issues.

Since I would not be unbanning the other seven players that I banned for "Group Trolling" if they filed an appeal, I will not be doing so for you either. Unfortunately you will have to wait this one out. But, in the meantime, we have many other servers that you are able to play on.

Appeal: Denied

(If you wish to discuss this further with me, PM me on the forums and I will be happy to talk to you.)

Thanks again for taking the time to file this appeal, have a nice day,

Aco Taco

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.